Step Teachers are a preferred supplier for Teach in Herts; as a part of our ongoing success in building and retaining relationships with many schools and academy trusts in the area we are currently looking for Primary School Teachers in across Hertfordshire for supply work, on either a daily basis or for long term positions.
We work with schools across Hertfordshire, and have been especially busy in St Albans and the surrounding areas. Whether you are looking for a better work life balance or the opportunity to experience lots of different schools, supply teaching as is great option for both ECT's and experienced teachers. Frequently roles that are initially on supply, become long-term or permanent as you build relationships with schools.
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum in primary school
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other staff both within the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to report on the class you have been taking
- Able to deliver lesson's which are preplanned by the timetabled teacher.
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification
- Recent mainstream school-based experience teaching primary
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- Experience working with SEND is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Temporary, On a daily basis
Additional Salary Info
paid to scale for long term
- Industry Sector Education