The successful candidate will join an innovative global leader in the Real Estate and Natural Resource Sector.
Due to massive, ongoing project demand, they are looking for ambitious developers and development analysts, with experience in .NET, Azure and Azure DevOps, as the client look to dominate the industry in the coming years.
Working in the modern office based in Leeds, you will gain huge progression opportunities, constant exposure to the latest technology and the chance to work on projects that have a genuine impact on the planet.
- Design, build and deliver internally developed business systems
- Implementation and development of new systems globally
- Assisting in the full development life cycle
- Develop written instructions for accessing systems including creation of articles for internal knowledge base and intranet
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software, licenses and services
- Manage applications access to staff across the business
- Azure DevOps/GIT
- Azure Cloud Computing Technologies
- Entity Framework
- REST APIs/JSON
- .NET/.NET Core (2 years)
- VB.NET (2 years)
- Microsoft Visual Studio including designing and building APIs
Up to £45,000
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111
Keywords: Azure, DevOps, Leeds, GIT, Cloud, API, REST, JSON, .NET, Core, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, Visual Studio
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet