SOX – IT Compliance Analyst – Leeds - £65k
Pearson Carter are working with a Great company, recruiting for a SOX Compliance Analyst to join their security team. You will be responsible for identifying, remediating, testing, implementing, and managing a risk-based plan to assess, report on, and make suggestions for improving the functional IT activities and internal controls.
- Manage and update the IT scoping and risk assessments, including maintaining the internal SOX controls, procedures, and documentation.
- Lead end to end walkthroughs to identify risks, control gaps, and improvement opportunities for the preparation and/or revision of SOX controls documentation.
- Identify internal control gaps in business processes or systems and make determinations and/or recommendations to enhance internal controls and achieve process efficiencies.
- Design, execute and complete testing of the design and operating effectiveness of the SOX process including entity and process level controls, IT general and application controls and SOX reviews.
- Experience with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
- Familiarity with internal control concepts, practices, procedures, and implementation of controls.
- Successful performance of IT SOX testing against in-scope applications.
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements, and operational risk concepts.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) or IT Service Management (ITSM) risk management experience.
My client is offering a salary of up to £65K, depending on experience, plus benefits.
My client has an office in Leeds and require 5 days a week in office.
How to Apply/ Next Steps
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Analyst, Systems Administrator, Azure, Azure Support, M365, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Data Analysis, Anaconda, Visual Studio, VMware, Firewall, Security, DevOps, AD, Active Directory, Architecture, Design, AWS, Solution. SOX, Compliance, Risk, Management, Analyst, Security,
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet