Management Accountant - £50k
Pearson Carter are currently working with a growing manufacturing End-User Company in the Manchester. They are looking to grow their team and are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team and assist them in the rapid growth of the company.
They offer an excellent salary of up to £50,000 + Benefits inc bonus
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Supporting the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Preparation of Hartley Botanic Inc. sales reports.
- Ensure all purchase invoices are posted into AP system
- Balance Sheet reconciliation and resolution every month
- Assist the Finance Director and FP&A with audit queries during year-end processes
- Need to be from a Manufacturing/Logistics/Engineering/Warehousing
- Need to be hands on – able to do forecasting/budgeting/balance sheets/reporting etc
- Certified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ICA)
- Experience in Sage or Navision would be advantageous
They offer up to: £50,000 + Benefits
The successful candidate will need to be living in or surrounding the Oldham area or willing to travel as the role is office based.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with on [email protected] or call 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com.
Keywords: Finance, Accounting, Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Financial Controller, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Tax, Auditing, Cash flow, Forecasting, Budgeting, ACCA, CIMA, Hampshire, Southampton, Portsmouth, Totten, Bournemouth, Grantham, Lincoln, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, South Yorkshire.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy