We are looking for a Stores Person with a Telehandler licence to work out of Biggleswade for a large rail infrastructure company.
They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible until 30th November, with the possibility of an extension thereafter. Shifts will vary between Days and Nights, as required by the project.
- Driving Licence
- Telehandler licence
- Experience working in a stores environment
- IT literate
- Experience in keeping site/yard safe, organised & tidy
- Managing the project / stores inventory, through the use of the business’s Spiridon System and Material Trackers.
- Carrying out Goods Receiving activities GRN in an accurate and timely manner in line with company policy.
- Picking, Kitting and packing of equipment/small tools and plant required for ongoing works. Responsible for all stores safety and security.
- Carrying out Risk Assessment for known site specific hazards within the logistics area of responsibility.
- Completing other instructed logistical tasks as set by the Logistics Coordinator & Regional Logistics Manager.
If you are interested in the above works, please apply with an up to date CV along with the relevant tickets and certs in order to be considered.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Transport, Logistics
Less than 1 year