Salaried GP in Blackburn - £11k, training practice, partnerships, low home visits
A new opportunity has become available for a GP to join a practice with several sites. This practice has a low workload with only 14 patients per session. A home visiting team means GPs rarely need to go out which frees up your time. This vacancy would be suitable for a newly qualified GP seeking a supportive practice or those seeking leadership roles as this practice is offering a route to partnership.
- 27,000 list size over 3 sites
- EMIS web
- Route to partnership available and other leadership roles
- 14 patients per session
- Mixture of shared and own admin
- Acute visiting service – GPs rarely have to do home visits
- Full clinical support – ANP’s, PN’s, Paramedics, HCA’s
- 1 per month on call
- Up to 8 sessions available, must do min of 4 sessions
- Full BMA contract
- NHS pension
- Paid CPD time
- Maternity pay, sick pay, annual leave
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Brandon at [email protected] or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information, then please call 02030065868 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing