The successful candidate will join an industry leader in providing technology led financial services for the UK property market.
Due to ongoing business growth, they are looking for ambitious Full Stack Developers to be involved in the development of maintenance of all revolution systems.
Working on a remote basis, you will gain great progression opportunities, with constant exposure to the latest technologies, as the client look to dominate the market in the coming years.
- Development and maintenance of the Revolution web application and systems, either in a team or working alone
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Working with front-line support and users to identify and resolve bugs in both your code and the application as a whole
- Developing and maintaining an extended knowledge of how the system is used to help users and other staff members
- Attending and participating in staff meetings e.g. Daily Scrum stand-ups, Design meetings, etc
- Assisting with other tasks and projects that relate to the production, maintenance and documentation of our digital platforms as needed
- Solid experience as a developer in the Microsoft stack.
- Demonstrable experience of .Net, .Net Core, MVC, WebForms, C# and Entity Framework
- Git or alternative source management experience
- Experience working on business-critical web applications
- Agile software development
- Good SQL skills
Up to £45,000 depending on experience
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Keywords: .NET, .NET Core, Azure, MVC, Microsoft, SQL, GIT, Property, Remote, Developer, C#, Entity Framework
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet