Senior DevOps Engineer – North East – Hybrid
Pearson Carter are delighted to be partnering with a data company that specialises in the Energy industry looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their fast-growing team. Working with cutting edge technology, the successful candidate will be involved in producing the data for global companies to make short- and long-term strategic business decisions.
Within the role, the successful candidate will use Java and Python on AWS to provide cloud based solutions to energy companies across Europe. They will implement and improve the current deployment processes and help the company’s journey to CI/CD.
- Monitor and test performance for potential bottlenecks, identify likely solutions and drive to implement those fixes
- Install and maintain the operating systems, system management tools and application software
- Maintain the security, back up solutions and redundancy strategies
- Value the risk and security impact of all the DevOps changes
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience working with Kubernetes or CI/CD
- Experience and knowledge on Python and Java
£45-55k Depending on Experience
Middlesbrough – North East – Hybrid Working
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, Stockton, Middlesbrough, Hybrid, Remote
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet