Hybrid Node.js Developer - £45,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with a leading provider of cloud accessibility and digital inclusion software. Their accessibility toolbar is used by organisations globally and work with many household names. They aim to continue striving towards their goal of accessibility for all. They are looking for a Node.js Developer to join their team of friendly developers. You will work with innovative tech as the company continues to grow and are looking expand their clientele on a global scale.
- Ownership of when and where to use Node.js whether that is converting some of their existing projects to benefit from Node.js or using it from scratch on new project builds.
- Improving development efficiency, especially on our dynamic UIs.
- Creating speedier server callbacks for their numerous microservices.
- Providing them with the perfect platform for real-time data collection.
- Working within a team of experienced and friendly developers you will be able to share best practise, communicate freely and learn/be mentored where necessary.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years Node.js commercial experience working on a variety of projects.
- Competent in TypeScript.
- Proficient in HTML5 and CSS coding.
- Experienced in creating and consuming REST APIs.
- Error handling – using excellent problem-solving skills and know how to handle minor and major errors and bugs quickly and efficiently.
- Know how to prioritise tasks, provide accurate time estimations until completion, and get things done by agreed deadlines.
- Produce efficient and compliant, readable code.
- Knowledge of microservices and containerised applications.
- Good understanding of application scalability and writing scalable code.
Salary + Benefits
They offer an excellent salary up to £45,000 as well as many benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- 3/5 hybrid working.
- Top-of-the-range kit.
- Opportunity to work with a close-knit talented development team.
- Flexible start.
- 10 days workcation.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Social events.
This position is a Hybrid role for those in the Newcastle Area as their office is in Newcastle/Gateshead Quays, however, do offer remote work for applicants not in Newcastle.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Software Development experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet