A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Patient Co-ordinator role that has become available in Wolverhampton.
About the role:
- Practice Co-Ordinator Vacancy – must be a qualified, experienced Dental Nurse
- Full-Time – Monday to Friday
- Up to £13 per hour!
- 2.5 days of the role will be helping to train trainee nurses, other 2 days will be helping with day-to-day runnings of the practice
- TRAINING for compliance and day-to-day running of the practice is provided
- Flexible start date available
- Well-established practice – currently using SOE Software
- Spacious and Modern surgeries with extraction fans and windows
- Well-equipped with digital X-rays, Rotary Endo, and More!
- Friendly and supportive staff of Hygienist/Therapist, Associates, Admin staff, and Nurses
- Parking on-site
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing