A leading international law firm are seeking a Senior Mobility Advisor work closely with internal and external stakeholders across operational matters and a variety of strategic projects.
About the Role
As part of the global mobility team, the successful candidate will partner closely with the broader HR team and senior managers to lead on operational matters. Duties include:
- Advise on international secondments, transfers, and international remote working matters
- Work with internal stakeholders on secondment requests
- Monitor immigration regulations and provide advice on processes
- Manage and collaborate with third party providers
- Support on strategic projects and growth of mobility function within the firm
- Budgeting and reporting
- Champion best practice and monitor changing legislation
You will have previous experience of working in a global mobility role within an international law firm or professional services environment and strong team building skills. Prior experience advising on visa requirements and the demonstrated ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders is essential.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources