Infrastructure Engineer – Up to £60,000.
Pearson Carter are currently working with an MSP to help find an Azure Infrastructure Specialist, as they grow their IT department. They are in search of a specialist to assist with their Cloud migration projects.
- Take a lead role in Developing Cloud.
- Implement Desktop, applications & infrastructure as a service
- Support/mentor junior members as they grow.
- Solutions deployment and Coordination with post go live support.
- Microsoft Windows Server.
- Azure 2 years plus experience.
- Active Directory.
- Linux knowledge.
- Networking and identity Services.
- Experience in Leadership would be an advantage.
They are offering a range of salaries from £40,000 – £60,000.
Nottingham - Hybrid
How to Apply:
Please reply asap along with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also reach out to me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, Nottingham, Birmingham, Midlands, Ireland, Northwest, Dublin, Cork, United Kingdom, Newcastle, London, Manchester, SysRemote, Azure SQL, London, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Azure
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet