Security Engineer Role
Pearson Carter are currently working with an MSP that revives underused land, creating a lovely, homely place to live for all communities. This company builds luxury housing across the UK.
- Manage and review the different security alerts
- Optimize and manage current security tool stack and review potential new security platforms
- Identify and define the systems security requirements
- Document the standard operational procedures and protocols
- Experience working with system security or Information security engineering
- Hands on experience with security systems – Firewalls, Intrusion detection, anti-virus software
- Knowledge of Cloud Architectures
They are offering a Salary of up to £55k + Benefits depending on experience
Office is based in Wolverhampton
How to Apply:
Please reply asap along with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also reach out to me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, Ireland, Northwest, Dublin, Cork, United Kingdom, Newcastle, London, Manchester, SysRemote, Azure SQL, London, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Azure Tech, Azure Tech, Remote Working, Project Manager, IT Project, IT Project Manager, Security, Cloud, 365, Sentinel, PowerShell, Python, KQL.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet