Agile Business Analyst Relocation Opportunity in Malta
Pearson Carter are currently collaborating with one of the most renowned IT partners based in Malta. They are looking to expand their team as they have won new IT projects across Europe. They are looking for someone with extensive experience with Agile Business Analyst roles to join their growing team.
They offer an excellent salary of up to €49,000 depending on experience + relocation assistance & benefits.
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Act as a single point of contact and manage key customers from contract signing through to the successful execution of their project and/or framework agreement.
- Conduct market/competitor research to ensure a broad understanding of the customer’s domain.
- Coordinate with the Chief Sales Executive and Head of Service Delivery to understand the contract scope and objectives and define the goals for each project/MVP respectively.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and provide business advisory services to define, prioritise and improve the client’s pain points.
- Gather, analyse and document functional and non-functional requirements in a clear and consistent manner, following industry standards to ensure the correct terminology and visual aids (e.g. wireframes, diagrams) are utilised.
- Work with the client’s and ICON’s Project teams to scope and prioritise the delivery of the work whilst ensuring the contract requirements, budget and timelines are respected.
- Work with a multidisciplinary production team to execute the projects successfully including; domain knowledge and business requirements management, creation of user-stories, managing of JIRA and creating/assigning the respective tasks etc.
- Participate in and/or coordinate all relevant Scrum meetings.
- Take business decisions in a fast and efficient ways.
- Prepare and deliver product demos/presentations as may be necessary.
- Deliver the necessary project documentation as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in ICT and/or business
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Business Analysis
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in either Project Management or scrum master role
- Excellent communications skills in English (written and verbal)
- Business Analysis and/or Scrum certification is considered an asset, but it is not a mandatory requirement for the interviewing process. This may be obtained during the course of the employment, as may be necessary.
They offer an attractive salary package: €42,000 - €49,000 (depending on experience ) + benefits + relocation assistance
The IT clients office is based in Malta.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central experience.
How to apply:
Please apply ASAP with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me via Email on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile, and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, BC, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Microsoft NAV, Dynamics NAV Jobs, Navision Jobs, NAV 2015, NAV 2016, NAV 2017, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 365, Business Central Job, End User, Microsoft Gold Partner, Consultant, Implementation, Analyst, Functional, Project Management, Malta, Europe, Relocate, Relocation, Greece, Cyprus
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet