Senior Infrastructure Engineer £60,000 – Leeds
Pearson Carter are currently working with a world-leading professional services company. They are looking for an Senior Infrastructure Engineer who will focus on the support and development of the company’s global infrastructure. Concentrating on the user experience and security.
- Monitor, support and maintain the global on-premise and cloud infrastructures
- Manage the ongoing global migration from on-premise IT infrastructure into a cloud managed environment.
- Develop, manage, and implement infrastructure projects to deliver business wide initiatives
- Respond to 2nd / 3rd line Help Desk calls and manage such items through to resolution and other regular support activities and provide technical cover and mentoring
- Enterprise working knowledge and support of the Microsoft 365 environment and Admin center (Microsoft cloud technologies, M365, AzureAD, Defender ATP, EndPoint Manager, OneDrive, etc)
- Strong experience working within Infrastructure space
- Hybrid environment - On-premises + Azure
- Strongly customer-focused, used to providing support to demanding users
They offer a very competitive salary of £60,000
Their office is based in Leeds.
They are offering flexibility for hybrid working after probation.
How to Apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technologies with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, London, Leeds, UK, Security, Endpoint, Defender, Azure, On-premises, Migration
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet