A lovely Primary school located in Camden is looking for a General Teaching Assistant to provide support in their Key Stage 1 class. Your role as a TA in this class will require you to be dynamic, attending to the mixed abilities within the cohort. You will be accompanied by an excellent class teacher and two other general assistants. This class has high attainment.
- General Teaching Assistant (KS1)
- Providing all-round learning support
- Motivating and encouraging children with all levels of ability
- Full-time, long-term
- Hours are 8:30am to 4:00pm
Details about the school:
- Rated ‘Good’ in consecutive Ofsted reports
- Offers training for the successful General Teaching Assistant
- Two-form entry
- Located in Camden
The successful Teaching Assistant will have:
- Minimum of 3 months' experience working with children
- Experience working as a General Teaching Assistant
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday and pension offered
- Training provided
- Salary review after 12 weeks
- Continual support from our team of experienced consultants
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year