A lovely multicultural Primary school located in Brent is looking for an enthusiastic Early Years Teaching Assistant to join their amazing and vibrant Early Years team. You will be working closely with a passionate Early Years teacher who will provide you with support and guidance to flourish in your role.
- Early Years Teaching Assistant
- The school welcomes graduates and experienced TAs
- Full-time and long-term
- £82 to £100 per day, dependent on experience and qualifications
Details about the school:
- ‘Good’ in consecutive Ofsted reports
- Strong and supportive SLT and teaching staff to guide and support you
- Two-form entry
- Located in Brent
The successful Early Years Teaching Assistant will have:
- A minimum of three months of experience working with children
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday and pension offered to our agency staff
- Training provided
- Salary review after 12 weeks for our agency staff
- Continual support from our team of experienced and caring consultants
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year