Administrator based in Chichester.
The rate of pay is from £11.18ph
This is a part time role working on a temporary contract.
The reference number is: RQ1046527
Part Time: 3 days a week
Working Arrangements: Minimum of 2 days in the office - one of these days must be Wednesday
The role includes:
- Managing some One Way To Buy processes for the teams as and when necessary - training can be given
- Managing PPE register and requisition of new kit for service
- Arranging senior meetings, agendas, minutes, action logs
- Providing support to head of service as an when necessary, including strategic cross service meetings and events
- Supporting significant training provision for service
Due to high volumes of CVs received, we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Part Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration