Customer Services Officer (Hybrid) needed in Bournemouth, £11.18ph PAYE - Reference: 5235133
9-5 with flexibility on hours
Mainly working from home but will be required to collect IT equipment in person from Bournemouth and return once placement has ended.
To handle customer enquiries as a first point of contact, to ensure that customers receive an excellent customer service. The role will operate as part of a team, working within defined procedures and protocols to deliver a consistent and accurate service.
• Receive and respond to customer enquiries related to a range of services to provide a prompt and timely customer service, where possible at the first point of contact. This will include enquiries
over all access channels and at times will involve confrontational customers and issues of a contentious nature
• Check and verify documentation provided by customers in accordance with strictly defined requirements, uploading and storing it in appropriate systems, to ensure that documents provided are correct and safely handled
• Escalate and refer specialist issues, to other officers / teams in accordance with defined handover procedures, so that customer issues can be dealt with appropriately
• Support customer and digital strategy principles by actively promoting and assisting customers (and services) to use our digital services for all appropriate customer interactions adopting a positive
channel shift approach
• Process payments in person and over the telephone, in accordance with tightly defined processes and procedures, to support customers to pay monies owed in an efficient and secure manner
• Maintain accurate records of enquiries and resolutions, and update and maintain all customer information records and documentation, so that all relevant information is accessible for processing and audit purposes, as well as for service evaluation
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services