AWS Cloud Engineer (DevOps) – Ireland – €80K
Pearson Carter are working with a company focused on new alternatives for renewable energy supply for non-domestic/commercial properties.
The role will be focused on planning, deploying and maintaining AWS assets for use by development teams, responsible for security, scaling, availability, cost management and advising on best practices.
- Planning, deploying and maintaining AWS assets
- Responsible for security, scaling, availability, cost management and advising on best practices.
- AWS essential. Should be certified i.e. at least AWS CCP, but AWS SA / DevOps ideal.
- Experience setting up/maintaining enterprise-grade IaaS i.e. Terraform, CloudFormation
- Experience setting up/maintaining enterprise-grade CI/CD code pipelines i.e. CodeStar/CodePipeline, Git/CodeCommit
- Comfortable with Linux.
My client is offering a salary of €80k and can offer extensive progression plans.
My client is offering hybrid working with 3x a week in the Dublin office
How to Apply/ Next Steps
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Analyst, Systems Administrator, Azure, Azure Support, M365, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Data Analysis, Anaconda, Visual Studio, VMware, Firewall, Security, DevOps, AD, Active Directory.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet