A Dental Practice has let us know about a new Periodontist role available near Swindon.
The Practice is looking for an experience candidate willing to maintain the high standard of Patient and Clinical Care, whilst also being friendly and approachable.
About the role:
- Part-Time – 1 day per month with the option to increase
- Experienced candidates that are not on the specialist register will also be considered!
- 50% split on any Private work completed
- Fully staffed with Nurses eager to enhance skillset!
- Well-managed Appointment book
About the practice:
- Great Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of Clinical governance – Allowing you to focus on Patient care!
- Well-equipped with Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo, CBCT Scanner and much more
- Computerised Practice using R4/ SOE Software
- Welcoming team made up from Associates, Nurses, Hygienist, Therapists and PM
- A range of treatments is offered onsite including General and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Public transport + Parking nearby
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing