Orion is proud to be exclusively partnered with this world-leading manufacturing business. Manufacturing specialist equipment that tests the reliability in electronics, this is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer to join this growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for outgoing, ambitious Sales Engineer with a drive to learn and develop. This role will be responsible for the direct sales and support in the South. The role is home-based but the territory covers Manchester to the South Coast.
Responsibilities for Technical Sales Engineer:
- To introduce, demonstrate and promote all equipment.
- To establish and maintain contact with potential and existing customers at all levels.
- To offer advice on all aspects of the customer process and convert information to sales.
- To be widely recognized as an “industry expert”.
Requirements for Technical Sales Engineer:
- Minimum of ONC/HNC or NVQ level 3 in Electronic/Electrical Engineering.
- Willing to travel within and outside the UK – full driving license required.
- Sales Experience, ideally from a similar environment.
Benefits for Technical Sales Engineer:
- Salary of up to £55,000 per annum
- Car Allowance
- 25 days annual leave (Plus BH)
- Private Medical Care
- Pension Scheme
- Dental Scheme
If you have the relevant experience, hit APPLY NOW!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Electronics