Name: Physics Graduate '' Manufacturing
Location: Kentish Town
Salary: £25-30k per annum + benefits
Have you recently graduated in Physics?! Do you have a keen eye for detail and an eager mind for analysing data?! This could be a good starting point for you''.
A manufacturing company based in London are seeking a Physics Graduate to join their quality team to analyse images prior as part of a test process prior to the assembly of critical lifesaving products.
This Physics Graduate role is a little outside the ordinary so check out the duties below:
- Testing image sensors under light to check the response of the entire surface of pixels
- Review image Software for list of defects
- Analysing greyscale images generated from sensors for defects such as multiple dead column, dead clusters of pixels, bright than average pixels and fixed pattern noise
This Physics Graduate role would suit anyone with a combination of the below skills and experience:
- Excellent eye for details and happy working in front of a screen for 8 hours a day
- Competent Excel users
- Good data analysis skills
- Physics Degree
- Mathematics Degree
- Keen interest in digital photography, specifically image processing
If this Production Technician role sounds like it could be the one for you then click 'apply' or contact Luke at Orion Reading today, thank you.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing