A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Associate/ Private/ Locum Dentist role that has become available near Brayton, Selby
About the role:
- Full-Time or Part-Time available (Monday to Friday)
- £12 per UDA + Golden hello available
- GREAT PRIVATE EARNING POTENTIAL + Private incentive bonus scheme
- Well-established patient list to be inherited!
- Mentorship programs available
- Regular Training, CPD Opportunities + Co-funded Professional development
- Well-established, Mixed Practice – Currently using SOE Software
- State-of-the-art, patient-centric practice with a Private and specialist support team and decontamination area
- Well-equipped facility designed for patient comfort with Digital X-rays, Itero Scanner, Rotary Endo
- Practice offers: Cosmetic, Composite bonding, Veneers, Invisalign, Teeth whitening and all General Dentistry
- Supportive and a humble team of Associates, dedicated TCO, Hygienist, and Clinicians
- Parking available nearby + Ease of access via public transportation
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing