!! 3rd Line Engineer - £50,000 – Sutton !!
Pearson Carter are working with an IT services company based in the education sector.
They assist in technical support, providing a range of support options and services to schools for over 25 years.
They need a 3rd Line Engineer to support service delivery and lead on the technical design and implementation of internal and client projects. You would be the the final point of technical escalation for the support service and will help identify, develop and maintain services.
- Windows workstation and server, including AD, Group Policy design and planning
- Server Virtualisation using Hyper V
- Microsoft WDS and MDT
- Application packaging or automated installations.
- Enterprise/cloud anti-virus systems.
- Enterprise/cloud backup systems.
- Setup and administration of MS 365, Azure AD, Intune, AAD Connect, Autopilot etc.
- Office 365 Migration and Administration (Sharepoint, Teams, Exchange etc)
They are offering salaries from £45-50k
This client is based in Sutton- 5x a week in office (CANDIDATES MUST HOLD FULL UK LICENSE AND DRIVE)
How to Apply:
Please reply asap along with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also reach out to me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, Ireland, Northwest, Dublin, Cork, United Kingdom, Newcastle, London, Manchester, SysRemote, Azure SQL, London, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Azure Tech, Azure Tech, Remote Working, Infrastructure, Cloud Azure, Cloud 365, 2nd line, Support Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Network Engineer, Vmware engineer, infrastructure engineer, infrastructure specialist
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet