3rd Line Projects and Support Engineer, End User, Sutton x5, £55,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with a growing MS Partner who need someone to join their technical services team and support the deliver, design and implementation of projects.
They offer a base salary of £50,000 and £55,000 depending on experience.
Get in touch if you are looking for your next opportunity!
- Work directly on internal and external projects
- Design and specify technical solutions
- Act as final point of escalation for 1st and 2nd line teams
- Windows workstation and server, including AD, Group Policy design and planning.
- Server Virtualisation using Hyper V
- Microsoft WDS and MDT
- Application packaging or automated installations.
- cloud backup systems.
- Setup and administration of MS 365, Azure AD, Intune, AAD Connect, Autopilot etc.
- Office 365 Migration and Administration (Sharepoint, Teams, Exchange etc.)
- Scripting using technologies such as batch files, PowerShell, VBS etc
- Networking (DNS, DHCP, IP, VLANs, ACL’s, Routing, Firewalling, VPN’s etc.)
They offer an excellent salary: £55,000
This client has an office in Sutton and want the candidate to be office based 5x a week.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Infrastructure experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet