Pearson Carter are working with a client who Provide bespoke software solutions to local, national and international clients. During this time we have witnessed dramatic changes in the computing industry. Despite the changes in technology our approach in dealing with clients has remained largely unchanged.
They are looking for a Full Stack Developer
A perfect IT provider and partner
- We enter into partnerships based on mutual trust and openness.
- We bring decades of experience of designing systems that work with people.
- We don’t talk about technology until we have thoroughly understood the problem, and what it is you are trying to achieve.
• Experience with Vue 3 and Composition API (including state management tools like Pinia)
• Proficiency in TypeScript
• Familiarity with making API calls between Vue front-end and .NET Core back-end
• Understanding of CRUD operations and data flow between client and server
• Knowledge of Tailwind CSS or similar utility-first CSS frameworks
• Experience with Vite and module bundling
• Familiarity with building and deploying Vue apps
• Nice to haves – A basic understanding of the back-end (.NET Core, C#, REST API concepts, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Authentication).
They offer an excellent salary £50000-£55000
This client is based in York and is hybrid 2x a week
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: – .NET, vue, .NET developer, .NET core, Rest APIS, SQL, framework, c#, API,
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet