A Dental Practice known for providing exceptional dental services has let us know about a new and exciting Associate Dentist role that has become available close to Woburn Sands
About the role:
- Part-Time or Full-time role – 3 to 5 days per week available- Monday to Saturday availability and happy to work around your current dental diary!
- Up to 5,500 UDAs available for a full time clinical – happy to discuss pro-rata for part-time
- £11.50+ per UDA and 45%-50% Split on Private work
- Established and well-maintained NHS and Private patient list to inherit – stable and lucrative earnings from day one!
- Will actively promote and support upselling of specialism treatments you wish to tailor within your role
- Full access to CPD and networking events and seminars – a big growth and development culture within practice
- Big philanthropic outreach and moral compass to the clinic – looks after the team, the patients and their local community well – Regular charity events, family fun days etc - exceptional sociable working environment
- Can accommodate around notice periods needed
- Large Mixed practice - Modern and Fully Digital – Computerised with the Dentally system
- Independent practice – family run – full clinical freedom
- Very well-equipped practice with Rotary Endo, Itero Scanner, Sectional Matrix, iPads in every surgery for work-flow efficiency
- Longstanding & supportive team – including Implantologist, Oral Surgeon and Nurses
- High volumes, and lucrative private earnings in: Cosmetics, Invisalign, Facial Aesthetics, Implants and Oral Surgery
- Observe and learn Implant dentistry from the in-house Implantologist!
- Owners invest heavily within their practice to ensure that high-standards are kept throughout and teams are happy and supported
- Owners are very pro-active and present; they look after their clinicians and Nurses exceptionally well
- On-site Parking available and accessible public transport links
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Ben via [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9801 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing