An exceptional, one off opportunity has arisen for a career driven Senior Lettings Negotiator to join this high end independent Estate Agency brand within their office in Bolton.
My clients are one of Boltons most respected agents, so are looking for a strong Senior Lettings Negotiator who wants to be a part of an award winning team
Senior Lettings Negotiator – Benefits
- £22k - £27k basic plus bonus
- Private healthcare
- Funded team events.
Senior Lettings Negotiator – Duties:
- Booking in and attending lettings viewings & valuations.
- Generating business both face to face and over the phone.
- Organising pre tenancy paperwork.
- Negotiating lets.
- Updating window cards and online portals.
- Striving to meet and exceed KPI’s and targets.
- Helping to create marketing material.
Senior Lettings Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Previous lettings experience is essential, ideally at a Senior Lettings Negotiator level.
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills.
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy.
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented.
- You will be target driven and ambitious.
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Senior Lettings Negotiator eager to take the next step in their career.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property