LSA’s / Learning Support Assistants needed for Primary Schools across Sunderland
- Are you a creative and enthusiastic person?
- Do you have experience working with Key Stage one/KS1 & Key Stage two/KS2?
- Do you have experience working 1:1 with challenging behavior?
- Are you passionate about helping children learn in a happy environment?
- Do you have experience in SEMH & behavior support?
Primary Schools in Sunderland are looking for caring and experienced Learning Support Assistants/LSA’s to help support children with SEMH and challenging behavior.
The post will involve supporting pupils on a one-to-one basis, assisting with curriculum support. The post is to work with children in KS1 & KS2.
There is part time and full time roles available to start immediately and has the potential to go permanent for the right Learning Support Assistant.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to be:
- A team player
- NVQ Level 2/3(or equivalent) Qualified
- Minimum of 6 months school experience
- Able to adapt to all environments
- Experience working in a SEMH environment and experience with challenging behavior
- Fun and creative approach to learning
- ICT literate
- Experience assisting children on a 1:1 basis
- Kind and nurturing nature
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Matt from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year