Step Teachers are working with a secondary school in Greenwich to source a long-term Teaching Assistant. This role is available ASAP for a University graduate.
This is a “good” Ofsted-rated school where leaders are capable and experienced. They have a good understanding of the school’s strengths and areas that need further development
- Able to support the students in the class under the direction of the class teacher
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students and encourage their progression
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Recent experience working in a secondary school or with school-aged children
- A relevant Level 2 or 3 qualification is desirable
- SEND experience is desirable
- A University degree
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Education