Procurement Information Coordinator based in Preston.
The rate of pay is from £18.81ph PAYE
This is a full time role working on a temporary contract.
The reference number is: RQ1049481
The successful candidate will:
- To assist in the development of a professional Procurement Service capable of meeting strategic and financial objectives and outcomes.
- To identify, develop and manage the reporting requirements from all relevant datasets for the Procurement Service to ensure senior management are made aware of challenges and have access to information that drives effective decision making.
- To support continuous improvement, predominately where further automation can lead to further source to pay efficiencies, driving ICT change through to business as usual.
- To manage members of the Procurement Information Management Team ensuring training and development needs of staff are met to ensure the workforce is capable of carrying out their duties to a high standard of service delivery to meet the changing needs
- To utilise best practice techniques to ensure procurement master data required within the Procurement Service is available, approved to the highest quality as required.
- To assist the PIM Manager to support the Purchase to Pay systems, databases and support master data, ensuring the purchase to pay business requirements of Procurement Service and support systems are up to date, fit for purpose, managed effectively and data integrity is maintained and secure.
Due to high volumes of CVs received, we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services