Housing Access Assistants needed in Enfield, £16.36ph PAYE - Reference: RQ1048702
• provide high quality and comprehensive technical and administrative support to the Market Management Service in relation to any of the functions undertaken.
• help manage and monitor procurement, voids and repairs in accordance with the KPIs set for the service.
• collate and analyse performance information and ensure accuracy and robust reporting data for management and performance monitoring.
• ensure all enquiries into the team are dealt with timely and confidently and to have a full understanding of the purpose and work of all areas within the service.
• provide an effective, efficient and customer focussed service in line with the Corporate Policies and within national and local legislative requirements.
• provide high level quality and comprehensive finance support services across the Market Management Service
• accurately and promptly enter accurate data into systems
This is a full time role on a temporary basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration