Vue.js/.NET Core Full Stack Developer- £55,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with a leading Digital Partner who design, develop, and manage aspects of their clients’ requirements for high quality solutions that enables their business' to be more successful. They are looking to expand their team of developers and are searching for a Vue.js/.NET Core Full Stack Developer to help develop these solutions and expand on the companies international and national clientele.
- Creating software solutions using Microsoft's .NET framework.
- Collaborating with other developers to work on projects.
- Building user interfaces for web, desktop, or mobile applications.
- Troubleshooting and providing technical support to users.
- Creating custom UI components.
- Ensuring the quality of the codebase by participating in code reviews.
- Increasing the performance of the application.
- Experience with Vue 3 and Composition API (including state management tools like Pinia).
- Proficiency in TypeScript.
- Familiarity with making API calls between Vue front-end and .NET Core back-end.
- Understanding of CRUD operations and data flow between client and server.
- Knowledge of Tailwind CSS or similar utility-first CSS frameworks.
- Experience with Vite and module bundling.
- Familiarity with building and deploying Vue apps.
Salary + Benefits
They offer an excellent salary up to £55,000 as well as benefits.
The office is based in York where you will be expected on site 2 times a month, other than that, it is a remote position.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Software Development experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet