Hours: Monday-Thursday 7-4 Friday 7-12
Salary: £27,000 -£30,000(DOE)
Benefits: Training to be provided + Benefits, holiday/pension, and free parking.
If you have a strong dedicated attitude to improve and assist others to achieve goals and enjoy working as part of a team with experience in the manufacturing industry then this is a position for you. Our client is looking for a Pressure Test Technician to join their highly motivated and driven team. You will be joining a secure and stable business that offers a great family-feel working environment.
Details are listed below however company is willing to offer training & development to someone with a great can-do attitude.
As a Pressure Test Technician you will be;
- Cleaning product components in compliance with written specifications
- Completing quality inspections on all product
- Carry out testing using a combination of pressure testing techniques.
- Comply with Health & Safety policy, considering duty of care in everything you do
As a Pressure Test Technician, you will need;
- Good use of initiative
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and meet targets and deadlines whilst following company guidelines, processes, and quality-controlled standards of work
- Good level of computer literacy with a basic understanding of Microsoft Office
If the job role of the Pressure Test Technician sounds like it suits you, please click apply now! If you would like to hear more information about the Pressure Test Technician role, please contact Olympia at Orion.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing