Job Title: Shift Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 (+Bonuses)
Shift Pattern: 2 Weeks Days, 1 week Nights
We are a world leading provider of bespoke lean manufacturing solutions to a broad range of businesses in hygienic production environments, creating specially tailored effective and efficient solutions. From early-stage development to commercial manufacturing we deliver innovation to our customer's manufacturing and production challenges.
About The Shift Manager Role
You will be responsible for the support of operations shifts, with responsibility for EHS, Compliance, service, and cost outputs. To take responsibility for supporting aspects of team performance and to drive improvement in all activities within your sphere of influence.
The Shift Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensure GMP/HSE compliance, timely deviation investigations, and change control.
- Maintain cleanliness in assigned areas and assist in quality improvement plans and audits.
- Stay aware of external regulations (e.g., PPC).
- Lead continuous process improvement and manage multidisciplinary projects effectively.
- Understand manufacturing processes, equipment, materials, and information systems.
- Coordinate manufacturing shutdowns and manage risk assessments.
- Lead technical investigations.
- Support team planning, coordination, and resource allocation.
- Ensure real-time completion of production documentation.
- Organize resources to meet customer demand and propose corrective actions.
- Identify and address training needs, author training modules, and deliver training.
- Manage team performance, set priorities, and provide timely feedback.
- Support professional development by identifying required skills and competencies.
- Foster team motivation, recognition, and effective communication for cooperation.
A successful Shift Manager will need:
- Minimum of BEng / BSE / Level 6 Apprenticeship
- Minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role
- Will to work a night shift once every 3 weeks
We reward our Shift Manager a competitive salary and bonus, among other great benefits.
If you are a driven Shift Manager seeking an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact in the automation industry, we would love to hear from you. Join us on our journey as we continue to enrich the possibilities of automation solutions.
Apply now and be part of our commitment to excellence in the field of Automation.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing