Job Title: QA Technologist
Location: South Yorkshire
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off (Days)
- Ensuring that all Day-to-Day Quality Assurance activities as specified by the Technical Manager and Quality Manager are carried out effectively.
- To develop and maintain positive working relationship with customers.
- To monitor temperatures and carry out routine calibrations of measuring equipment.
- To carry out organoleptic assessment of all products made and follow up on any non-conformances.
- To collate, record and facilitate transfer of microbiological and analytical sample to external laboratories.
- To ensure that any non-conformances to the company’s food safety and quality policies are raised and carry out auditing of corrective actions.
- Experience working within the food manufacturing industry and ideally hold a Food Safety Level 2.
- Strong interpersonal skills being able to communicate effectively and be a team player within a close-knit team.
- Self-organised approach, being able to prioritise and work effectively under pressure.
- Will have close attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Must be based and have the right to work in the UK.
- An established food manufacturing company who has seen continuous growth with a huge focus on internal career progression.
- A great company culture with a close-knit team that values learning and development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Jo directly at [email protected] quoting reference JE/14049.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing