Volunteer Services Officer based in Preston.
The rate of pay is from £12.47ph PAYE
This is a full time role working on a temporary contract.
The reference number is: RQ1050021
The successful candidate will ideally be able to start on ASAP. This role is an ongoing contract and the end date is yet to be determined. The candidate should have a full driver’s license and they will be expected to travel across East Lancashire. Unfortunately, expenses are not currently agreed.
- To identify, recruit, task and support volunteers, matching the skills, abilities and interests of the volunteers with the needs of the individual/services
- To provide support to vulnerable individuals in the community by matching them with a community support volunteer
- To work within local communities
- To undertake PR/Marketing to raise the awareness of volunteering and recruit volunteers for specific service
- To provide advice and guidance and support to others in relation to volunteering
- To recruit, register, task and support volunteers for a wide range of public services including community support (befriending), libraries, older people service etc.
- To work outside normal office working hours as required according to the needs of the service
- To be visible both on-line and face to face in terms of raising awareness
Due to high volumes of CVs received, we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources