A SEN school in Westminster is looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA). You will be part of an experienced team who will support your professional development. You will be supporting children with severe learning difficulties with associated behaviour and communication needs; via both small groups and one-to-one therapeutic intervention.
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) from September 2023
- For at least one academic year (potentially longer or permanent for right candidate)
- Full-time (Monday-Friday)
- Hours are 8:30am-4:00pm
The successful Special Needs Teaching Assistant will have:
- At least 3 months’ experience supporting special and additional needs in students with severe learning difficulties
- Experience working as a Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- Experience working one-to-one
- An aptitude for a team working
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday pay and pension available
- Free training courses provided
- Salary review after 12 weeks
- Continual support from our team of experienced consultants
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year