Digital Transformation Project Coordinator - £50,000 - Telford!
Pearson Carter are working with an established End User within the Construction/Engineering domain, looking for a Project Coordinator to play an integral role taking ownership of the existing digital process my client has and coordinate its implementation
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global company, who have a great reputation.
- Take ownership of the existing digital transformation plan and coordinate its implementation
- Develop and implement digital solutions and technologies across the organisation to support business improvements and efficiencies
- Support workforce in maximising their use of existing Office 365 digital solutions such as Excel, Power Bi, Power Automate, Power Apps and Power Forms
- Compile data from multiple sources to better visualise current systems including the implementation of Power BI dashboards
- Good knowledge of Power BI and Power Automate, Power Forms desirable
- Good knowledge of Office 365
- Strong data analysis and excel expertise
Up to £50,000 + benefits
This is a hybrid working role, with travel to their Telford office 2/3 x per week.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Digital Transformation Project Coordinator, Project Coordinator, PMO, Power Platform Project Coordinator, Power Platform System Analyst, Power Platform Consultant, PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate, Model Driven Apps, Canvas Apps, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Office, Power Forms, Office 365, Data, Power Platform Specialist, Subject Matter Expert, Remote Working, WFH, United Kingdom, UK, England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, UK, London, Manchester, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Cheshire, Shropshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Greater London, Surry, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Bristol, Liverpool, Leeds, Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry, Peterborough, Sheffield, Leeds, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bristol, Lincolnshire
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet