Accounts Payable £36,000, Hybrid, UK – International End User
Pearson Carter is working very closely with one of our key end users in the UK looking for a Accounts payable specialist to join their team and support their ever growing finance team .
This job is offering a very completive salary of £36K + with company benefits
- Administrative tasks, such as setting up new suppliers and updating Vendor master data.
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and internal department relating to vendor master data
- A keen eye for detail to make sure that all information entered is accurate
- Confidence to question information that doesn’t look correct and communicate with suppliers regarding bank details
- Managing all the AP mail, collecting and scanning in documents
- Ad hoc duties as required
- AP experience is desirable + 2 years.
- Confident communicator to build relationships within the Finance team and other departments. As well as building relationships with suppliers.
- Clear communication - both written and verbal
This role is offering a very competitive salary of £36,000 along with company benefits.
This role is a hybrid role with 3 days in office – Sittingbourne.
How to apply
Please apply to this job ASAP with your CV to be considered for this position. You can get in touch with me at [email protected] or 0191 406 6111
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 F&O Partners Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Keywords: D365, BC, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, NAV Developer, NAV Developer, Microsoft NAV, Dynamics NAV Jobs, Navision Jobs, NAV 2015, NAV 2016, NAV 2017, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 365, Business Central Job, End User, Microsoft Gold Partner, Developer, Implementation, Gloucestershire, Somerset, North Somerset, Bristol, United Kingdom, Europe
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance