About the Company
A top law firm with international reach and an excellent reputation for culture are seeking a Graduate Recruitment Assistant to join their collegial team on a 3 month FTC.
About the Role
This role provides graduate recruitment support across a range of areas. Duties include:
- Assisting with applications and tracking candidate information
- Planning, logistics and coordination of assessment centres
- Preparing offer paperwork and assisting with onboarding administration
- Schedule programmes and manage calendar
- Act as first point of contact for applicants and students
- Reporting and expense administration
- Ad-hoc administration
You will be educated to degree level and have a demonstrated interest in graduate recruitment and prior admin experience in a professional services environment. Strong attention to detail and organisational skills are essential.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources