Hello Education are urgently needing 1:1 Behaviour Support Assistants to work with KS3 & KS4 pupils ongoing for a secondary school in Middlesbrough.
You will be required to generally keep there focus on work and not let them get distracted by external issues.
To be considered you will:
- Have a passion for supporting students from an academic, social and emotional perspective
- Have experience working with children with special educational needs
- Have an excellent understanding of varying special educational needs and the associated challenges
- A Team-Teach qualification/manual handling or MAPA qualification is highly desirable but not essential
- Have a nurturing, caring, empathetic and composed personality
- Must have a valid DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one
Hello Education will be able to offer successful Support Specialists a friendly, reliable and professional service along with the following benefits:
- Top rates of pay
- An experienced and dedicated specialist consultant
- Career support and advice
- Guaranteed work schemes
- Flexible working
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Contract, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education