Senior Process Engineer - Scotland - 50-55k - Hybrid Working
Join our dynamic team as a Process Engineer Manager. We're a leading player in the processing industry, serving clients in a variety of industries/ sectors. Working with the Process Engineer Manager, you'll be at the heart of our operations, driving excellence in project delivery and ensuring the highest safety and quality standards.
We are looking for people who can make a real difference to our business and be the lynchpin in a varying array of projects. The successful process engineer will need to have experience in process and instrumentation diagrams, mass balances and fluid flow design/specifications.
There will be the need to visit sites for both client meetings and commissioning, you will be working very closely with the project, design, software and technical teams. The successful senior process engineer will have experience working with multiple or large projects and have a real passion for excellent delivery.
- Lead project teams, ensuring compliance with health and safety standards.
- Allocate resources and oversee project goals.
- Manage day-to-day activities of Process Engineers.
- Cultivate positive client relationships, including Key Client Management.
- Provide technical expertise and mentorship.
- Contribute to strategic goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years of engineering experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Commitment to quality and deadlines.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- International and national travel.
- Collaborative team environment.
If you're a results-driven, proactive senior process engineer with a passion for excellence, we want to hear from you. Join us in shaping the future of processing. Apply today!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities