Caretaker needed in Tonbridge £Role profile for the position of Caretaker £11.10ph ref 0007 C87A / 1
Main purpose of the role
Responsible for delivering a high quality caretaking service to residents, ensuring that estates are clean, tidy and safe. Deliver customer focus at all times
Experience and pre-qualification criteria
- Good standard of general education
- Evidence of providing a customer focused service
- Able to effectively use a hand held computer device
- Hold a full valid manual UK driving licence
- Awareness of manual handling and health and safety in the workplace
- Knowledge of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations.
- Knowledge of the British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICSs)
- Experience of cleaning or caretaking duties
THIS IS A SITE BASED PRACTICAL ROLE, NOT HOME/OFFICE WORKING SO NOT HYBRID.
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property