Information Officer needed in East London Paying £17.27 per hr ref 1053766
Full time hours on a temporary basis
- To create accurate records of ‘contacts’ to the service in respect of children and young people in need of help or protection by loading time sensitive data in an efficient manner
- To undertake thorough database checks on children and families in response to local authority information requests ensuring that these are completed in a timely and professional manner
- To support the service by screening duty calls from the public and professionals and accurately recording safeguarding concerns.
- To support the development and maintenance of operating procedures covering all elements of data input; data cleansing and other controls to ensure the accuracy and completeness of data.
- Work closely with the service ICT department to ensure the security of the data and ensure Data Protection policies are adhered to
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration