Finance Business Partner needed in London £33.29ph ref 5235552
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
The key duties of this role include:
- Providing financial advice and analysis to key stakeholders
- Monthly budget monitoring reporting
- Supporting with the annual budget setting process
- Contribute to the preparation of the HRA Business Plan and the medium term financial plans
- Support with the closure of year end accounts
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance