- Large public sector organisation - 2,500 employees
- Using D365 Online latest version
- Have customer engagement and looking to implement F&O in the new year
- Working toward 3,000 users
- Power Platform - Azure DevOps - infrastructure sits on this
- Power Portals links web applications to D365
- D365 Surveys Engineer
- Role sits in the Visulisation & Surveys team. This team covers PowerBI and D365 surveys and the integration of the two.
- This is a sole role - surveys
- Home based with travel for meeting up once a quarter.
- £529 work from home allowance per year on top of salary.
- NHS Pension Employee 9.3% and Employer 9.8% according to salary. 19.1% Total pension.
- The annual leave entitlement for permanent staff starts at 27 days plus bank holidays. After 3 years of service, it rises to 29 days, and after 5 years of service it rises to 32.5 days.
- D365 CE CRM experience
- Customer Voice experience
- PowerBI Development experience - will support the system where data comes in
- Customisation & Configuration experience
- Understanding of the security profiles in Dynamics
- Power Automate Experience
- Softer skills - Strong comms, able to work independently, Stakeholder management experience
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet