Microsoft D365 Business Central Consultant
Working with a leading Microsoft Gold Partner who are in the process of growing out the consultant team. They are now looking for a mid-level consultant to join the team; as the right fit you'll be experienced with Manufacturing and SCM.
- Has experienced numerous E2E implementations in Business Central
- Confident in the whole implementation lifecycle
- Experienced with industries/modules Manufacturing and/or SCM
- Face to face client meetings to understand requirements and business needs
- Consulting E2E projects; gathering requirements, design, configuration, deployment, and go-live support.
- Hit the ground running, managing your own time effectively.
Offering a market-competitive rate up to £60,000 (DOE) alongside an extensive benefits package – including Health & Wellness package, Employee Assistance, Company Contributory Pension
This client has offices through-out the UK and is looking for home-base candidates, with occasional travel to clients where and when required.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in this position, please apply with your CV. If you wish to discuss further, you can reach me at [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, BC, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Microsoft NAV, Dynamics NAV Jobs, Navision Jobs, NAV 2015, NAV 2016, NAV 2017, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 365, Business Central Job, Microsoft Gold Partner, Consultant, Implementation, Analyst, Functional, Project Manager, Developer, Technical, C/AL, AL, Automation, Customisation, Development, London, Surrey, Kent Sussex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Reading, Oxfordshire, Home-based, Homebased, Remote, Yorkshire, North of England, North East, North West, South West, South East, Buckinghamshire, Buckingham, Sussex, Kent, Reading, Berkshire, Newcastle
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet