Pearson Carter are working with a large public sector organisation in the UK. They utilise surveys in all aspects of their work to continuously improve services offered. This role will sit within the surveys team and would suit somebody with good experience with Microsoft Customer Voice and D365 CE.
The client is offering a salary of up to £42,863 + benefits depending on experience.
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Support current website and CRM software
- Play an integral part in developing new D365 CE CRM software
- Develop the surveys within Customer Voice.
- Must have experience in Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM
- Knowledge of Microsoft Customer Voice
- Experience with Power BI.
- Customisation and Configuration experience
- Strong functional skillset.
The client offers hybrid working. They run quarterly meetings in their London office with is fully paid for.
The client is offering up to £42,863 + extremely strong benefits
How to Apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or on 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Developer, Senior, Full Stack, C#, .NET, Core, Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Greater London, London, Essex, Sussex, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Hampshire, West Sussex, East Sussex.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet